Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

SEVEN DAYS OF RECIPES; DAY SEVEN: Recipe Co-Blogging Fiesta!!

Hi hi,



I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Today is the last day of the 'Seven Days of Recipes' and as much as I want to keep this on forever I can't. I still need to finish putting our cottage back together. 

This is my first co-blogging fiesta. What is a blogging fiesta you may ask? This is a way for me to connect to other blogs or links I like. So for my seventh day post I linked up some of  Kyla's favorite dishes. 

This girl is an inspiration who came from not knowing how to cook to being a passionate home master chef.  Read her story and her journey below.

Meet: Kyla of  Eat-Blog-Repeat:

"Two years ago I realized that cooking was another form of creativity...and thus I started to learn how to cook. This came from the help of my boyfriend (who had some experience already, got me watching cooking shows on TV, and inspired me to critique my food so that I could understand what I wanted out of food), the cooking classes that I signed myself up for at Hipcooks North Park, and from my own curiosity and passion for creativity.
I found that for me the best way to learn how to cook was to: 1- Cook with two ingredients per week that I have never worked with, 2- Cook one way that I have never cooked before per week OR use a kitchen tool I have never used before. Bake, slow cook, broil, sautee, pan fry, use an ice cream maker, a juicer, a mandolin, etc.. And 3- Of course, taste it every step along the way to make sure it comes out the way I like. I keep this blog as a photo journal of my progress of learning how to cook and I hope this blog inspires you like all those blogs out there inspired me!"




Note: All pictures in this post belong to Eat-Blog-Repeat

Thank you for reading.
Sincerely
K.
**********

No comments :

Post a Comment