Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our Trip to Los Angeles

Hi hi,





I hope you are all doing well. Our trip to the Los Angeles turned to be a lazy weekend. How did this happen? I guess after the long work week this is what we needed. Earlier this afternoon, we got lunch at The Farmers Market -which I must say is the best part about The Grove-  



We walked around the market and enjoyed all the colors, the amazing smell from all the little restaurants and finally got to visit Top Shop,Top Man. We were only out for about two hours and we were ready to go back to our hotel room, and just enjoy the afternoon (in other words, we were too full to walk around in the hot sun)





I hope you all enjoy the pictures. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely
K.
**********


1 comment :

  1. Oh this makes me want a caramel apple!!! That candy shop looks fantastic.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete