Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

SEVEN DAYS OF RECIPES; DAY SIX: Bacon, Avocado, Arugula and Golden Tomato Sandwich



Hi hi, It's official...it's summer again. I'm so excited. So in the next few weeks we will be in Los Angeles, NYC, and San Francisco ....I'm most excited for New York and I'm seriously counting down the days. I can't wait to eat all the good food and just enjoy The Big Apple. 
Chris has single handedly planned this amazing trip, and my favorite part of this entire trip is spending time time in Brooklyn and shopping the flea market. If anyone has ideas of where we should go please let me know.


This is so easy all you need is everything in the title. Put it all together and ta-da!! Enjoy these hassle-free snacks that are perfect for summer.






Thank you for reading.
Sincerely
K.
**********

No comments :

Post a Comment