Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Hi Everyone,

Happy Thursday.

I just thought I should post something with ideas just for dad. My dad is in Kenya and I was thinking the other day that it's gonna be my 10 year anniversary in October since moving here meaning have not seen my dad for 10 years...Where did time go.

So with me missing my dad terribly, I wanted to honor all dads with nice gift ideas I found. 






 1.Gift set: $75 Frank & Oak the classic V-neck sweater and plaid shirt.

2.Shirt from: $45 Frank & Oak union square shirt.

3.Whisky Stones: $22 Pigment to keep drinks chill without watering it down.

4. Brown Belt: $98 Bonobos 100% calf leather brown belt for everyday use.

5.BBQ Tool Set: $76.96 Williams-Sonoma just because he loves to grill.

Happy Fathers Day. 

Thank you For reading.

Sincerely
K.
**********




No comments :

Post a Comment