Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New York Photo Album- Chapter One

Hi hi,



I hope you are all doing great, I'm doing very well. The last few weeks were very hectic, we were in Los Angeles then almost immediately after we flew to New York. And now in about a week we are leaving again to San Francisco. 



We just got back from New York and I miss it already, I wanna go back. It was my first time in New York and the east coast for that matter. On our flight back I was getting mild anxiety, knowing that my vacation is over and now I'm back to reality. This always happens where I don't want it to end. :(. I'm in love with the city, though the weather will NEVER compare to San Diego, I would not mind living here. Everything is fast paced, people walk faster, even when they don't need to, everyone is up until the wee hours of the morning- no seriously, this city does not sleep-, the metro system is unbelievably convenient, besides the street hot dogs, which I weirdly had high hopes for but failed to deliver, everything else we ate was outstanding.

Please enjoy my photo album:






There are so many projects dedicated to local artists and we got to visit a few of them. The Market NYC in Greenwich, and in Chelsea there is Story and Artists & Fleas.







I took so many pictures but I have only posted highlights of the trip. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy. I will post more on chapter two of my trip.

Sincerely
K.
**********




2 comments :

  1. Love all the photos! I would love to make it out to New York (or just the East Coast in general) one day.

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) If you are not interested, or have already been nominated, that's okay by me! Check out my post for the instructions: http://itslikeapotato.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-2.html?showComment=1378524303394#c8304494342895761192

    ReplyDelete