Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SEVEN DAYS OF RECIPES; DAY THREE: Shrimp and Pasta

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday.

Yesterday I had to rush and get my action plans ready since I was having a sit down with my new boss today. I will tell you, it's always nerve wracking when you know your team may be costing a company lots of money and I seriously wasn't looking forward to this since my business has been down all year. I mean, first impression is crucial. All in all everything went extremely well.

Any way, I have been making this shrimp and pasta dish for a long time now and it is so yummy and easy to prepare I had to share it. It takes me about 15 minutes to throw this together..I think the pasta takes the longest.

YOU NEED:


-Flat Italian parsley
-Flat anchovies in olive oil
-Capers
-Cherry tomatoes
-Raw Shrimp (cooked/with or without shells - it's really whatever you want)
-1/2 cups olive oil (this is the sauce so again use as much as you like)
-Garlic
-Spaghetti
-Salt and Pepper (this is optional, anchovies are salty so I did not need this)

WHAT TO DO:

1. Cook your spaghetti like you would normally do-nothing fancy

2. In a medium sized pan, add garlic and anchovies and cook until all the anchovies are melted. Add olive oil and mix for about 5 seconds.

3. Add the shrimp, capers and cherry tomatoes and cook until shrimp turns pink. Remove and serve over spaghetti. Garnish with some Italian parsley.

Enjoy!



Thank you for reading.

Sincerely
K.
**********






No comments :

Post a Comment