Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

SEVEN DAYS OF RECIPES; DAY TWO: Poached Egg & Pea Salad.

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday

I hope you all got to try the French Toast Skewers. Please let me know how yours turned out or what you did different.

Okay, do you guys remember the little birds outside my dinning room window..well, they attacked me. Those f@#$%ers are vicious!

..........................................................................................................

So the other day I attempted to poach an egg...it was my first time and I believe I nailed it. The secret to a perfect poached egg is to add vinegar to your water, bring your water to a boil and spin the hell out of the water before you drop your egg.

I have been watching a lot of the "F Word"..another one of the billion shows by Gordon Ramsay. He did a pea salad with a poached egg that seemed so easy that I wanted to try it.


YOU NEED:



And that's it.....

WHAT TO DO:

1. Cook the bacon until crispy, take out and drain on a paper towel.

2. In the same pan, recycle the bacon fat and shallow fry the potatoes until golden brown. Take out and drain on paper towel as well.

3. In another clean pan, add olive oil and garlic and cook for about 2 mins, add peas (use fresh peas if you can), spinach and arugula mix and cook for another 10 mins.

4. Poach your egg...and now you can eat.



Happy poaching. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely
K.
**********







No comments :

Post a Comment