Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

How To Make A Blow Box For Your Twinkle Lights

Hello everyone,


Happy Friday.

So there is a nest with baby birds in the flower bushes outside our dinning room window. For the last 4 days we thought it was a dog that was crying...come to find out, we had little baby birds that are now part of our extended pet family. 

Anyway, summer is creeping up..yes! I know it feels like summer year round in San Diego but I just want to have small summer harvest BBQ already. 

I've been looking for twinkle lights since I don't know when, so I got excited when I got to recycle my Christmas lights for summer.

I Had so much fun making these, seriously if you have extra time in your hands or kids that could help you can make lots of these and use them for other projects.






........hopping you were able to follow all the steps, you're now ready to blow your little box.



It should look like this. Fit your bulb through the hole.



Try using different colored paper...I used pages from some old books and wax paper.



Happy crafting and thank you for reading.

Sincerely
K.
**********

2 comments :

  1. Daniela R. OlacheaJune 15, 2013 at 1:52 AM

    OMG!!! Im so excited to try this w my nieces :)

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do Daniela, and let me know how yours turn out. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete