Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

DIY: Etsy Inspired Domino Refrigerator Magnets

Hi hi,

I hope you are all doing good this week. I can't wait for this week to be over.  My fridge magnets were just sad, like so sad they would refuse to stick on my fridge...I got them from this guy at the farmers market, and on one side was a business card and the other side was a magnets. I needed magnets, he had free magnets.

I saw these cute vintage domino refrigerator magnets on 
Etsy . I took this inspiration and applied it to these old dominoes I had lying around the house. All I needed to buy was magnetic tape, which you can find at any craft store.


I loved this project because it was easy..cut magnetic tape to desired length, peel the adhesive backing and tape on anything.
I hope you enjoy making these.   

Sincerely
K.
**********

No comments :

Post a Comment