Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blueberry & Strawberry Compote + Movie Night In.

Hi hi,



Count a few Sundays back to Father's Day..I spent the day with Chris' family and his mommy made this gorgeous blueberry compote over vanilla ice cream (I think) and It was to die for. I have never made this before but we had blueberries, sugar and that other stuff I needed. The recipe is pretty easy, add all the ingredients in a heavy bottomed pan, (Oh add water too) and cook it all up until the blues get plump and the liquid mixture gets syrupy. 



We watched Hugo and it's so cute. We never like the same movies..Chris is more of an Indie Movie, documentary, anything that's boring type and I'm more of a comedy, cute flicks type. Funny story, a few months back we got a copy of Entertainment Weekly in the mail and it had a list of 100 worst movies ever made, I own like twenty of those movies. 




I served these in tea cup sets.


I hope you all enjoy making this. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely
K.
**********


No comments :

Post a Comment