Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

SEVEN DAYS OF FOOD: DAY FOUR: Easiest Brussel Sprouts Recipe

Hello Everyone,



Happy Thursday.

I remember a few months ago, I was not a big fun of brussel sprouts until Chris made some, forced me to eat them and I ate them for like two weeks straight. Now every time we go out to eat we always want to try them anytime they are on the menu. I must say, I'm still not sold on some of the ones I have tasted. Some have wasabi, that combo to me just doesn't work. So I have since just settled for what I like.

They are so easy to make, you only need 3 ingredients: 

1. The Brussel Sprouts

2. Bacon

3. 1 clove garlic.



WHAT TO DO:

In a large pan, cook up the bacon, for about 3 mins, add garlic and brussel sprouts. I like mine a little charred.



Happy cooking. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely 
K.
**********




No comments :

Post a Comment